The Safety of Client Funds is the Top Priority in Financial Services
We at IZI Trades believe that the most important element in providing financial services is safety and that the value of a service’s high level of convenience comes to life when the safety of client funds can be confirmed.
IZI Trades segregates the money that private clients deposit in order to prevent the use of client funds by the firm for its own account. Clients can feel safe trading under IZI Trades' robust framework of fund protection, which our competitors do not offer.
Money laundering is highly forbidden here at IZI Trades and we are always working towards eliminating these actions. In order to do so, we have a number of policies in place in order to prevent this unlawful act.
- Ensuring clients have valid proof of identification.
- Requiring the client to provide valid utility bills for proof of residence.
- Maintaining records of identification information.
- Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists.
- Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity.
- Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system. It is moved in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.